What is the Process Model useful for?
We are in different phases with our organisations on the journey to Europe. In some organisational areas we are already well prepared, in others there is a need for development. The upgrade2europe process model, with its 4 levels of development, structures your organisational development process and supports the targeted and strategic planning of European activities.
Content of the Process Model
The process model defines four domains of an organisation and assigns nine organisational areas of development to them.
Domain 1: Corporate Governance – The foundations for success
- Mission, vision and organisational culture
- Strategy and assessment
- European and international dimension
Domain 2: Management and Leadership – Getting it right
- Management Excellence
- International activities and international project management
- Leadership Excellence
Domain 3: Operations & Resources – People, Infrastructure and Finances
- People and Infrastructure
- Financial Capacity and Financial Management
Domain 4: European Partnerships & Alliances – Cooperation and Communication
- Cooperation and external Communication